Home » Business Solutions » Industry Solutions » Healthcare
Healthcare Industries Services
Healthcare Industry Challenges
Healthcare companies and pharmacies are constantly challenged to provide high levels of patient care in the face of rapidly rising costs and the burden of increasingly demanding government mandates. To meet these challenges, healthcare companies are choosing IVR (interactive voice response) speech applications to automate high-touch, low-complexity calls and improve customer service.
Parus Interactive understands the special needs and challenges of the healthcare industry, which is reflected in the quality of our healthcare industry services and Parus Interactive® IVR speech applications.
IVR Speech Applications
The first step in every assessment is to understand our client’s business imperatives. We analyze current channels by customer segment and identify potential opportunities to further improve self-service call centers. Our healthcare industry services focus on IVR speech applications to provide customers with consistent and professional advice and contact 24/7.
In regards to healthcare industry services, our IVR speech applications include:
- Appointment Scheduling
- Bill Pay
- Claims Manager
- Physician Locator
- Patient Surveys
- Patient Information
- Access (records, prescriptions, lab reports)
- Automatic Refill Requests
- Information Portals for Patients and Consumers
Benefits of IVR Speech Application
- Streamlines repetitive tasks.
- Provides a consistent level of patient care by offering timely access to information via IVR.
- Fosters a closer relationship between patient and healthcare organization by making it easier for them (patient) to obtain medical information.
- Improves customer experiences by providing members with anytime access to insurance information and coverage details.
- Our healthcare industry services reflect our knowledge and experience working with healthcare organizations worldwide.
Our healthcare industry services reflect our knowledge and experience working with healthcare organizations worldwide.